Tom

Tom

Friday, September 24, 2010

deeply saddened ...

In this moment I don't have the time to write what is in my heart regarding the sudden news of Tom's (also sudden) passing. That will happen very soon, but I wanted to say here - immediately - that I am deeply saddened to suddenly find myself in a world without access to someone who held such a special place in my heart. I don't think I've ever known a man or woman who possessed such depth of kindness to all beings. We are all "special", but some are more special than others ... and Tom hit that mark, big-time. My heart goes out to Elizabeth, whom I've not yet met. I'll return here shortly to share feelings and memories of Tom, one of the MOST "dear souls" I've ever had the pleasure of calling "friend".

No comments:

Post a Comment