Tom

Tom

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Thoughts from Marty

It is interesting how much Tom is in my thoughts these last few days.  I'm in the garden wondering what Tom would think, picking a ripe tomato wondering what Tom would think.  I think he is traveling with me.  I am feeling such gratitude for the time I spent with Tom and regret that it was so much less the past few years.  But whenever I saw him, we just picked up where we left off.  Good, old friends that go back many years.  It is wonderful to be reminded about the Scott Joplin piano, Meatloaf, Rowboat, the salt marsh, so much more.  Of course one needs no reminding of the wit, the sweetness, the intellect, the commitment to what is right......  Keep the stories coming friends.
Thanks,
Marty Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment