Tom

Tom

Saturday, September 25, 2010

I'm going to miss our catchup chats.

I've enjoyed a casual relationship with folks from 1541, Bennett Valley and Thomas Creek. Though out those many years I would bump into Tom. We were both guys that weren't afraid to change "hats" and try other endeavors or pathways. Needless to say, a catchup chat was always filled with whatcha doing now and whydidja change? One of the last times Tom and I got to compare places was at a Thomas Creek Thanksgiving recently. We both had been public school teachers. What a hoot is was to swap stories with Tom. His insight and remembrances about being in the classroom really made me laugh. I laughed all the more because they matched my impressions and memories of teaching. Tom: I'll miss our catch up rounds. Maybe, if I behave myself, I'll get a chance to talk with you once more. Until then, I'll miss the opportunities.

2 comments: